Come and Try nights are an excellent opportunity for newcomers to sing with the Australian Military Wives Choir with a rehearsal designed just for you!
We will introduce you to our repertoire (the songs we sing), explain our rehearsal schedule and membership system.
If you are not quite sure whether to sing with the altos or the sopranos, no problem. This is a relaxed evening where you can sing whatever part sounds good to you.
We also invite you to ask questions and get to know us over a cup of tea.
We will be adding to the list of Come and Try Nights over the next few weeks:
- Thursday 15th February - Canberra. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday 1st March - Wagga Wagga. Email email@example.com.
- Thursday 1st March - Townsville. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday 15th March - Sydney. Email email@example.com.
- Thursday 15th March - Adelaide. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.